nana How-to Guide (Android)
April 27, 2017
Welcome to "nana", the social music app where you can connect with people across the world through music!
We put together a guide for new users to enjoy "nana". Read more below;
(For iOS users, please check here.)
6 functions you need to know
You don’t have a microphone or recorder? Don’t you worry, you got nana! On nana, you can record your music with just 1 click! Easy peasy!
There are more than 10 voice effects on nana.Choose your favorite voice effect and adjust the volume.
Once you get your audio ready, it’s time to share your music!
You can post your music very easily and use hashtags to gain followers.
On nana, you can collaborate with other users by overdubbing.
This is what we call “Collab”.
Find your favorite artists/songs, collaborate with others and make music!
You can create your own playlist and add your favorite tracks by clicking on “Add to Playlist” icon.
There are various kinds of communities on nana. Join a Community that interests you and share interests/information!
Now you know what you can do on "nana". So let's get started!
HOW TO RECORD
1. Click on "Record button" and sing/play your music.
Sing or play your music to your phone!
2. Choose your favorite voice effect and Adjust the volume
HOW TO POST
1. Add a title and caption [Tips: Use hashtags in Caption to promote your music]
2. Chose your icon to identify yourself.
3. Done! Post and Share your music!
HOW TO COLLAB
This is the most fun part of nana.
Our “Collab” function allows you to collaborate with other users across the world and make new music by layering music.
But how do you collab with others? First, let's see how you can find tracks to collab with on nana.
1. Go to "Search" page
2. Type in keywords to search and pick a track you want to collaborate with!
3. Tap on “Search from Instrumental tracks” if you are only looking for instrumental tracks
1. Go to "Discover"
2. Find a track from "Top Instrumental"
1. If you already have your favorite "Collab-ed" track, click on the users icon who collab-ed the track.
2. Tap on "Collaboration List" and go to their original track
You found a track you want to collab with and you want to make a collab.. how do you do it?It is very easy. See below;
1. Click on the "Collab" and start recording
2. Post ( same process mentioned on HOW TO POST)
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PROFILE
1. Go to Setting
2. Edit Profile
[IMPORTANT] : Add your Email Address or connect to your Facebook/Twitter account to avoid any log in error.
HOW TO MAKE PLAYLIST
Make a playlist and put your favorite tracks together. You can add up to 15 tracks to each playlist.
1. Tap on "Add to Playlist" icon
2. Create your own playlist
HOW TO JOIN COMMUNITY
Join a community to share your common interests or music and literally anything.
Connect with people and enjoy!
1. Click on "Communities"
2. Search a community that interests you.
3. Join and get involved!